I don’t think people take me serious when I talk about my weight because they don’t see me as big, I know I’ve been bigger before. But, when you’ve tried as much as I have to lose weight and you’re still in mid size 33 pants it’s so frustrating. I compare myself to other yes. But I cannot help it and I spend day after day watching over my weight and what I eat and when to not eat. I’ve thought about throwing up because at times I feel like it’s the only way to go. I blame all of this on why that boy doesn’t like me the same way I do. And I’m so tired of being this size, I’m so tired of feeling like everyone stares at me not because I’m beautiful but because of my size and I just don’t know what to do anymore.
- For the “why in the world I didn’t date her in high school?”
- For turning heads when you pass by a crowd.
- For dropping jaws of those who haven’t seen you in a while
- To be known as the “No excuses.” type of girl.
- For the bubble rounded butt.
- For healthy clear skin.
- For better overall health.
- Carbs do not make you fat.
- Nothing in moderation makes a difference to how your body looks.
- It’s ok to treat yourself!
- Your body can handle extra calories relatively frequently.
- Water has no calories.
- Sugar is not the devil.
- Pasta is not the devil.
- No food in the world is the devil because food is essential to everything in the world ever.
And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Including the little voice in your head.
instead of banning girls from wearing certain things how about u just ban boys from being thirsty little hoes